University of Illinois
- STAT 400: Statistics and Probability I [sp-18] [fa-17]
- STAT 420: Statistical Modeling in R [su-17]
- Taught as part of the Master of Computer Science in Data Science program in collaboration with Coursera. I currently maintain an open-source textbook, Applied Statistics with R for use with the course. Soon to partially be released as public MOOCs on the Coursera platform.
- STAT 432: Basics of Statistical Learning [fa-20] [sp-20] [fa-19] [sp-18] [fa-17]
- STAT 510: Mathematical Statistics [fa-20]
Ohio State University
- STAT 3202: Introduction to Statistical Inference [sp-19] [fa-18]
- STAT 4194: Data Analytics Capstone [sp-19]
- Applied Statistics with R
- Still a work in progress, but the content coverage is more or less solidified. Provides an introduction to both R and regression modeling for students with undergraduate experience in probability and statistics. Currently in use for STAT 420 both in-person and online at UIUC for the Departments of Statistics and Computer Science.
- R for Statistical Learning
- Currently undergoing considerable changes and developments. Originally intended to be supplemental notes to ISL in order to provide additional R code and R Markdown examples, the text is starting to become a complete reference text for STAT 432 - Basics of Statistical Learning at UIUC for the Departments of Statistics. Target audience is advanced undergraduate students in statistics with previous experience with R and regression.
© 2020 David Dalpiaz